home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

Welder (7303897)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Requirements:
-4+ years in custom welding environment
-Must have MIG welding as well as structural (dual shield, flux core) experience
-Must have fabrication experience (layout and fitting)
-Must have fitting ability and reading of blueprints and welding symbols
-Ability to work with very tight tolerances
Environment:
-Custom metal shop
-Medium size shop with a strong family type culture
-Laid back, all employees are encouraged to have feedback with mangers, open door policy
Misc:
-Swing shift, 2-11:30
-Must have own welding/fitting equipment
-$19-$25/hr depending on interview and weld test
-No drug screen or background check
-Located in Vancouver WA
-Contract to direct hire- Long term opportunity
-Email me your resume at or give me a call at (360)768-3435 (leave me a voicemail if I do not pick up)

About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.