[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Service Technician
Main Location: Ramsey, NJ
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm + OT (7pm)
Our client is looking for an electro-mechanical service technician to travel into the metropolitan area to handle pluming work and troubleshooting of control panels.
- Will work 60-70% of the time on the road, 30% in the shop
- Will be given company vehicle to travel between sites - 2 hour trips are the max. Includes Local travel to NYC, Metropolitan area, and Philly
- Will work with Town Pools, Water Parks, High Schools, and Condos
- Will handle Equipment repair and installations
- During training period, will assist on installations until trained
- Will troubleshoot 120v systems and control panels
- Disconnect, and connect plumbing systems
- Work through HOC instrumentation systems; Mostly pumps and UV equipment
- 1-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Experience
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools to assemble equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot Control Panels
- Willing to submit to drug/background screening
Candidates can interview and start working ASAP!
For immediate consideration, please call 973-829-4403 or submit your most updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.