[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- MasterCam/Solidworks Programming for CNC mills and lathes
- Setup and operation of CNC and Manual Mills/Lathes
- Machining small and large parts for components weighing 4lbs up to 4000lbs
- Operating and creating set up plans for operators on the 32+ machines on the shop floor (75,000 sq ft. shop)
- 75% CNC Machining/Programming & 25% manual work
- Making replacement wear part castings for abrasive and high heat applications in mining, crushing, grinding, and shredding, for industrial clients worldwide
- Experience with MasterCam/Solidworks and Programming CNC's
- Must have some manual machining experience with large mills/lathes
- Ideally looking for 8+ years experience Programming and Machining with CNC equipment
- Must be able to work independently once trained and assist in machine shop functions
- Day Shift: Monday - Thursday
- Long term, not "temporary" or "contract"
- Submit application or call Aerotek Vancouver, WA for additional info and to schedule your initial phone screen
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.