[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is proactively seeking HR Assistants with strong technical skills for contract roles at a leading E-Commerce company in Seattle.
*Please contact my attached info if qualified*
- Background check program support including
- Document collection, terminations, review and distribution.
- Data entry into our vendor's system to initiate background checks.
- Respond to and/or distribute email correspondence, related to candidate's background check, to appropriate parties.
- Keep candidate file up-to-date throughout the life cycle of a candidate's background check within our internal database.
- Review and categorize candidate background checks according to our internal tier system.
- Correspond with vendor, business and candidate regarding the status of a candidate's background check.
- Format and distribute daily reporting using MS Excel.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of working in a dynamic organization.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 1+ years HR and/or background check-related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience .
- MS Office experience, including ability to independently use MS Excel formulas for reporting
- Excel skills (Pivot Tables/Vlookups)
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (recruiters, multiple levels of HR business partners and vendors)
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound professional judgment
- Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.