[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures different types of medical pills. Packagers will be completing different day to day tasks depending on customer work orders.
Tasks vary from:
- Packaging bottles into boxes
- Quality inspecting boxes to ensure they are not damaged or cracked
- Pack labelling and ticketing
- Complete product sampling off the line
- Load finished packaged products onto cart
- Weigh packages
- Document throughout entire shift completing work orders
- Lifting tasks up to 20lbs
Packagers are expected to work with high attention to detail within the fast paced environment while dressed in full PPE. Facility is clean and temperature controlled.
Shift: Packers work on a bi-weekly day, afternoon and night shift rotation.
Day shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
Afternoon shift: 3:20pm- 11:20pm
Night Shift: 11:10pm-7:10am
PAY: Receive shift premium depending on which shift the candidate is on that week
Day shift: $16.10
Afternoon shift: $16:70
Night Shift: $17.10
Overtime: Additional $1 on weekends
It is not mandatory, but is highly encouraged when company is busy. The people that show initiative to work the overtime when necessary, tend to be the ones that get recognized by upper management which helps them receive future promotions.
First Week/ Training
- Day 1 & 2: In class SOP and GMP training
- Next several days candidates complete 10 SOPS a day
- First 6-8 days candidates are not on the production floor but in a class room
- Training a packager can take between 4 weeks to 2 months. This depends on how fast they are picking up the work and how busy the lines are.
- Comfortable with rotating shift
- Able to work in fast paced team environment
- Have no issues changing in and out of PPE
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.