[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The General Utility Machine Operator is responsible for monitoring Ice Cream fill and cleaning equipment to SQF standards. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
* Feed correctly identified cups and lids into the filler and unscrambler.
* Responsible for making/filling bulk cans, as required.
* Ensure that all ingredients have been added to the package prior to the first sellable package and by continuous visual examination thereafter.
* Check the appearance of containers and products to ensure proper lid fit, proper fill and clean package prior to wrapping, if necessary.
* Ensure machine setup is correct including correct code date before startup for each flavor and during the production run.
* Work with Freezer Operator to ensure efficient changeovers.
* Assess when to hit the Emergency Stop on the filler and notify Freezer Operator in order to ensure integrity and quality of frozen product is not put at risk.
* Responsible for proper Clean In Place (CIP) and Clean Out of Place (COP) as required using SSOPs and checklists.
* Responsible for maintaining general sanitation in the Frozen Production area, including but not limited to, hand washing fruit feeders and variegate systems, maintaining sponge buckets with clean sanitizer water on a regular basis, cleaning outside of lines and tanks, and environmental cleaning of floors and drains.
* Responsible for relieving other General Utility Machine Operators, as required.
* Maintain a high level of safety towards people, equipment, and building structures.
* Inspect equipment to ensure it is safe for use and, where necessary, notify
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.