[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking an inventory specialist that will work with both logistics and operations. Duties include:
- Process orders for domestic inventory transfers, including Canada, Sub Suppliers and internal warehouse
- Plan deliveries of products to facilities in Houston, in collaboration with Warehouse manager and other relevant parties, such as Production, Maintenance, QC etc.
- Plan dispatch of products from facility in collaboration with Warehouse Manager and warehouse supervisor, and ensure organization of shipment
- Assisting with preparing paperwork for export shipments, liaising with Warehouse and Logistics.
- Assisting with coordination and obtaining relevant samples and shipment of these
- Support during importation of product from overseas
- Coordinate products receivables at facilities
- Process manufacturing orders
- Liaising with Planning and production manager to ensure correct and up to date entry in Jeeves
- Assist with planning and coordination of raw material consumption, together with Master Scheduler
- Experience in Logistics, preferable with import and/or export
- Experience in Order Handling and Customer Service
- Familiar with modern ERP systems
- Strong Excel knowledge, analytical and general computer and math skills
- Detailed and Multi-task oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills - Ability to establish and maintain effective key business relationships with both internal staff and external contact
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.