[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Actively seeking a Machine Operator in the local area. The candidate they are looking for should have an extensive background in setting up machines, changeovers, minor troubleshooting and knowledge of SOPs.
This is a full-time position with a company that offers great benefits, insurance, competitive hourly compensation, and opportunity for growth. This company is also growing rapidly and need someone who can commit to this position long term.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of the operations of utilities equipment
- Must be able to wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) as assigned.
- Must be able to go up and down several flights of steps and ladders on occasion. Must be able to kneel and stoop for extended periods of time.
- Required to work rotating assigned shift and work occasional overtime as necessary.
- Exposure to heat, dirt, oil, grease, chemicals/chemical fumes, and noise.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
Must be able willing to submit to a background and drug screen
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.