[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking to hire 5 production workers for our Client in Langley B.C. They are a door manufacturer who specialize in residential and architectural doors. One of their largest customers is Home Depot.
Monday to Thursday 1:45PM - 12:15AM.
WAGE: $20.23/hour to start + $1.00 for PM shift - $21.23/hour
* Read order schedule daily to determine what size components are required
* Set up the foam machine as per schedule and according to size of door
* Operate the transfer system going into and out of the press
* Operate the press
* Maintain ongoing cleanliness of the press during operation
* Conduct calibrations as per QC requirements
* Communicates with Clean & Pack as to any quality issues
* Clean transfer area and press at end of shifts
- 1+ years' experience in production/manufacturing
- ability to lift 50 lbs- REPETITIVELY (minimum 100 doors/hour)
- experience with using lock out, tag out
- tape measure experience
- experience working with saws or hand and power tools
- Reliable transportation
INCENTIVE PROGRAM- $150 per month.
RRSP- after 12 months- $150-$200
CAT 2->CAT 5; Always post internally.
BBQ's, ICE CREAM, FREEZIES
Public company- can buy in on stocks.
To apply email with your resume and contact info.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.