[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is working on behalf of a consumer goods manufacturer in Cortland, NY to hire production maintenance mechanics! 2nd and 3rd shifts available!!
If you have a strong electro-mechanical aptitude, and are looking to get your foot in the door with a reputable company, please reach out to Alex Petrocci ASAP at 315-928-3183!
- Responsible for mechanical repair and preventative maintenance of facility and plant equipment; Sets up production equipment to run scheduled production at required production speeds
- Assists in determining required design modifications to increase performance of the machine and makes approved modifications
- Provides mechanical maintenance information and reports by completing logs, journals, work orders, computer entries and collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
We are looking for people with
- 1-3 years' experience as an industrial maintenance mechanic; extensive farm land maintenance also heavily considered to do the job well
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain production equipment (80% mechanical, 20% electrical)
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, diagrams, and technical work instructions
**Any experience in the bottling industry or having a strong electrical background is a huge plus!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.