[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 6am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs
- 4pm-2:30am Mon-Thurs
- Mechanical assembly of commercial freezer doors, air plane hanger doors, and fire station doors
- Visual inspection of products to make sure they meet the company standards
- Mechanical assembly of motor harnesses, holding boxes for blowers, & larger assembly units
- Use of hand, power, & pneumatic tools for assembly
- Reading of blue prints and schematics for assembly directions.
- Use of measuring tapes to make sure all product is to client specifics
- Light wiring as needed
- Able to use a tape measure
- 6 months of production experience
- Willingness to learn
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.