[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Primary Responsibilities and Key Qualifications to include, but not limited to:
* Operate a hand held grinder
* Assist journeymen in the assembly of the product
* Read a measuring device
If qualified, operate a plasma cutter machine
could operate a pipe bender, pipe cutter, grinder etc.
* HS Diploma or equivalent required.
* Displays behaviors that promote teamwork, works well as part of the team, follows company rules, policies and procedures including safety, follows directions from Supervisor, and is prompt, dependable and reliable in work attendance.
* Safely lifts and / or moves up to 50lbs
* Four day work week (Mondays - Thursday) with minimal overtime required.
* Must be willing to submit to drug/background screening.
- Monday - Thursday 7am -5:30pm, Friday (OT days)
- This is a manufacturing environment with an onsite industrial shop where they perform welding and fabrication of industrial boilers.
- Potential for 10% overnight travel required in North America
- 4-day work week with no weekend work
BENEFITS WHEN PERM:
- PTO: 6 days off after 6 months, 12 days off after a year
- Health (3 options: HMO, PPO, HSA), dental, vision insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) after a year with an employer match
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.