[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for a manufacturing plant in the Loudon County Area. Positions are 8hr shifts and pay id depending on shift.
- Utilizing blueprints
- Performing various hand work such as decaling and masking, assembling pre-fabricated parts
- Positions precut frame members, purchased parts, etc. and rivets, or bolts members together to assemble walls, floors, cabs, shelving and roof frames
- Positions and fastens together body sub assemblies, such as cabs, side frames, floors, doors, hoods, and , to assemble vehicle bodies and truck cabs preparatory to body welding process
- Bolts, screws, clips, or otherwise fastens together parts to form sub assemblies, such as doors, seats, instrument control panels
- 1 Year previous Manufacturing Experience
- Good Attendance
- Great hardworking Attitude
- Ability to use hand and power tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.