[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Candidates will be cross trained and responsible to work in the following areas:
Inbound Fluid Induction/ CCS Induction (manually labeling instead of stamp head):
* 800 minimum carton induction expectation/ no gaps on induction line
* A strong focus on product placement to avoid cartons being placed on the conveyor incorrectly (i.e. placing carton to avoid label placement over instructions; placing carton with arrows up to avoid liquid spills)
*Communication if line appears jammed or stopped
*During downtime cleaning as you go to avoid safety incidents (i.e. throwing out plastic wrap, and cardboard/ moving pallets out of the way to avoid tripping or falling)
* Use tools that are available (i.e. step stool).
* This job function may require a retractable blade box cutter, and gloves
Outbound Cart Build:
* 250 minimum expectation
* Scan carton with RF Unit
* Keep line clear
* Work at a fast, safe, consistent pace to avoid line back up
* Light freight on top, heavy freight on bottom (i.e. Lightbulbs on top paint on bottom to avoid damaging bulbs)
* Fine balance between accuracy, quality, and productivity
* May require gloves
Outbound Gap Filler:
* 236 minimum carton expectation
* Liquid cannot be above 5 feet
* Focus on quality and productivity
* Maximize trailer space with loading units in commercial truck.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.