[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring Entry Level and Experienced Assemblers
- Complete the assembly of large and complex electrical equipment, including bus bar, and electrical components.
- Candidate will be provided with all tools at each work station.
- Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other instructions or procedures to accurately assemble materials and equipment.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to use hand tools and tape measure.
- Working well with others, following instructions, and being capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- TRAINING PROVIDED and will give anyone a chance with the right attitude work ethic and reliability.
- Fremont, CA
- $17/hr -$18/hr
For Immediate consideration please send your updated resume or call Alvin at 209-710-7336.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.