[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring 4 skilled laborers for a client in the Dundalk, MD area.
- Experience with hand tools and/or power tools
- Ability to follow blueprints or instructions
- Comfortable working with a team to complete tasks
- Hard-working and reliable
- Use hand tools and power tools, such as drill, hammer, wrench, to assemble racks inside of work vans.
- Read and interpret basic blueprints and drawings
- Work inside of vans
- Other tasks may be assigned
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply and a recruiter will be in contact to schedule an initial interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.