[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Provide mechanical maintenance, including repairs and lubrication.
Repair and maintain engines, motors, pneumatic tools, and conveyor system and production machines as necessary.
Report equipment breakdowns to generate work orders.
Prepare work orders.
Communicate over a two-way radio.
Keeps the equipment being operated, clean and safe.
Experience in diagnosing and repair of diesel engines, hydraulic systems, suspensions, drive-train components, electrical, air conditioning, air brakes, computer diagnostics and basic electrical welding.
* Work independently on established preventive maintenance procedures and be responsible for making all adjustments and repairs as required.
* Make plant repairs and perform maintenance in a timely manner to ensure continuous operations.
* Professionally trains and leads others in proper and safe work techniques.
* Prepare and maintain written documentation as required by function.
* Follow all applicable safety regulations and procedures.
* To work with plant management and plant employees in a professional manner.
* Perform general and/or specific duties requested by the Maintenance Manager or plant management.
1st shift 7-5pm Monday-Saturday and some Sundays required
Working in manufacturing shop in both covered and non-covered working areas. Non-temperature controlled environment. Indoor/outdoor - hot/cold and dusty areas.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.