[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Calling all CNC Milling Machinist! If you have experience setting up and operating CNC Mill machines and using Fanuc controls please apply. This opening is on 1st shift located in Horsham, PA. The company is offering 100% paid medical benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and great PTO. Qualifications and job description are listed below:
- Set-up and operate Kitamura 4 Axis CNC Vertical Mills
- Must have experience with Fanuc Controls and be able to edit programs using G & M Codes
- Individual will load the program, load raw materials which are mainly aluminum and acrylics, change tooling if needed, operate the machine
- Individuals will be responsible for deburring parts when needed
- Running multiple pieces of equipment on a daily basis and be comfortable/open to doing multiple change overs if necessary
- Responsible for performing 1st piece inspections with calipers and micrometers. Once the piece is complete they will take that part to a final inspector
- Responsible for maintaining equipment & checking coolants
- Working with tolerance +- .003
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to set-up machine components (not all parts are machines using the same process)
- Knowledge of ISO-9001, AS9100, MIL & IPC Spec Requirements are a plus
Please apply and I will reach out to you shortly!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.