[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients in West Valley is currently seeking a long-term motivated and experienced technician to join their team on a long term, direct hire basis. Previous experience installing, repairing, or troubleshooting diesel trucks, installation of refrigeration equipment, or automotive maintenance is required.
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday. No weekends
- Previous automotive, diesel, maintenance, or installation experience or schooling is required.
- Understanding of reefer or refrigeration equipment and how to install it is highly preferred but not required.
- Able to work with hand and power tools
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Must have own set of basic tools or ability to purchase tool set.
If you have the above qualifications please apply with a copy of your most up to date resume and you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss this role further.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.