[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My name is Justus McMillan. I am a Skilled Trades Recruiter for Aerotek. I am looking for a goal oriented individual that is wanting to grow with a desirable company within the Clinton and Knoxville area. Listed below are some required skills that the employer desires.
In depth knowledge of mechanical aspects:
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems troubleshooting
- Three phase motor installation, troubleshooting and replacement
- Industrial press maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- Conveyors and belt driven equipment experience
- Bearings and gearboxes replacement and setting experience
- MIG or Stick fabrication experience
- Preventative maintenance scheduling and daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly preventative plans
In depth knowledge of electrical applications:
- Electrical wiring of variable frequency drives
- Electrical wiring of electrical applications (conveyors, conduit, motor wiring, PLC wiring)
- Ability to re-wire/ wind 480 volt motors
- Blueprint and schematic reading ability
- PLC troubleshooting experience
Call me directly at (423) 242-2625, email resume or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Looking forward to getting you hired!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.