[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS IN AURORA, CO
APPLY & CALL KENDRA IF YOU'RE INTERESTED (303) 224-4496
LOCATION: AURORA, CO
SHIFT: 1ST & 2ND SHIFT AVAILABLE
PAY: (BASED ON EXPERIENCE) $30-40hr
Job Description: This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining all the manufacturing equipment within the production areas. This includes maintaining machinery and equipment in optimum working condition. Additionally, this position provides technical assistance to operators and supervisors on mechanical, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic problems: recommends replacement of equipment: schedules, and performs preventative maintenance.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Diagnose, repair, and replace electrical components for numerous types of manufacturing equipment, including variable speed motors, VFDS, Micromaster drives, encoders, contractors, relays, and related software programs.
* Electrical problem-solving with control wiring and board repairs as needed and able to use all electrical measurement devices and mechanic tools.
* Read and interpret equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, and can perform computer tasks related to work.
* Day to day troubleshooting, repair, and installation of low and high voltage (single, three phase) industrial electro-mechanical and control systems for utility and production equipment
* Ability to install, wire and maintain relays, photo-eyes, limit switches, proximity switches, solenoid valves, motors, starters, VFDs, PLC I/O modules, analog control devices, safety circuits. Including layout circuits, install of fixtures, ability to bend and run conduit, install motors and other electrical devices and components.
* Effectively support the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program with a goal of continually reducing unscheduled downtime.
* Work independently in finding, troubleshooting, and repairing problems
* Be experienced with PLC s and Control circuits and able to identify I/O points on schematics and locate the associated I/O point on the PLC. Preference with knowledge of AB/Omron Systems
* Assist with system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding, and power testing
* Completes preventative maintenance and other reliability tasks, assist in diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds of machines, partner with engineering or others on non-routine repairs and defect handling solutions
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.