[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring for 2nd shift Assembler/Flo Operators in Fresno at a manufacturing setting. Hours are Monday-Friday 3:30 pm - 12:00 am.
Full time employment plus OT.
Weekly pay. We offer benefits; dental, vision, 401k, and employee discounts.
Must be able to conduct the following job duties, but not limited to:
Putting/gluing parts together
Will be grabbing parts from injection mold machine and stacking product.
- Will be standing, walking and bending during production hours.
- responsible for grabbing production materials from 2-3 machines.
- Report any defects
- place stickers (labels) on to the product before stacking and palletizing
- Pack product into boxes.
- Keep work area clean.
- They will also keep track of the amount of parts they are working on and will have to report the number.
Fabricators will be:
-assembling (gluing/ putting parts together)
-pack product in boxes
- they need to be comfortable using power tools (saws and drills)
- will be expected to keep count of product
Must be able to submit to a drug and background screening. Please call Mary at 559.920.1034 if you are interested in being considered.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.