[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A medical device company local to San Diego is looking to add clean room technicians onto the team. Apply today and interview within 2-3 business days!
- Will be assembling the medical device - the G6
- Operates hand tools, or production equipment
- Performs inspections and quality assurance using a microscope
- Run semi-automated or automated equipment
- Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams
- Complete and review associated documents
- Compile and report yield and rejection data on a regular basis
- Maintain product trace ability
- Assist trainers in training new employees
- Entry Level- no experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attendance and attitude is non-negotiable
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.