[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
There are 6 openings at a die casting company in Dowagiac, MI.
(2) 1st shift: 7:00am to 3:00pm (OT on Saturday)
(2) 2nd shift: 3:00pm to 11:00pm (OT on Saturday)
(2) 3rd shift: 11:00pm to 7:00am (OT Friday night)
- Machine Operating
- Running a trim press (button-pusher)
- Loading and unloading machinery
- Grinding out parts by hand to meet customer specifications
- Using air and power tools
This is a button-pusher role. Anyone with a high level of mechanical aptitude does very well here. Someone who is comfortable using a wrench or air tools (i.e. can change the brakes on their car).
For immediate consideration, please apply and contact Mykal Toxopeus at (574) 334-4875.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.