[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now Hiring Industrial Maintenance Technicians!!
We are looking for highly industrial maintenance technicians to work in a large manufacturing facility.
Great starting pay and benefits!
- Set up, plan procedures, install and repair production equipment and special purpose machines, including equipment's electrical supply lines and circuits, electrical/electronic controls, piping and tubing, pneumatic controls and systems, and hydraulic systems
- Inspect equipment for proper lubrication and perform general preventative maintenance duties
- Diagnose trouble, disassemble equipment, determine extent of repairs, estimate labor time for outside repairs, and make repairs and adjustments
- Operate machine tools and perform welding/sheet metal operations as required
- Inspect equipment and test performance of equipment following repairs
- Perform most complex repairs and equipment/control problem diagnosis
- Diagnose electronic control problems to circuit board
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.