[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING MECHANICS IN COMMERCE CITY, CO
CONTACT KENDRA IF YOU'RE INTERESTED (303) 224-4496
* 4+ years of experience with hydraulic systems or hydraulic equipment
* 4+ years of experience in reading blueprints and schematics
* 4+ years experience with heavy component installations (climbing up, down and under trucks or aerial manlift baskets)
* 2+ years of recent electrical experience in an industrial environment or large equipment repair
* 2+ years of experience in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems
* Experience with Aerial Lifts strongly preferred
* JLG or Genie experience preferred
Pay: up to $27hr with experience
Shift: 1st, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Location: Commerce City, CO
Job Description: The successful candidate needs to be qualified to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes.
Qualified applicants will be proficient in hydraulic system diagnostics and repair, electrical system diagnostics, and be able to read hydraulic and electrical schematics as well as use fluid and load testing tools. Experience with utility-type equipment a plus.
Must be able to interpret blueprints, drawings and work orders.
Knowledge and skill with hydraulics, automotive electronics and 110 volt systems and be able to perform heavy component installations (climbing up, down and under trucks or aerial manlift baskets) in a timely manner.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.