[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING SANITATION WORKERS IN DENVER, CO
CONTACT KENDRA TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW (303) 224-4496
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT THE NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING: (*SANITATION EXPERIENCE PREFERRED*)
* Physical-Lifting and Carrying: negligible occasionally , up to 50 pounds, frequently up to 25 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
* Pushing or Pulling: using extremities to exert force in order to push , pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force occasionally , up to 25 pounds frequently.
* Walking/Standing: Frequently on slick wet flooring/Standing for long periods of time.
* Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
LOCATION: DENVER, CO
PAY: $16-17 (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
The candidates for the cleaning/ sanitation openings will be performing the following tasks;
* Cleans and Sanitizes equipment.
* Brooms, mops, steam clean equipment and cleans assigned line.
* Adheres to all GMP's.
* Follows Safety and HR protocols policies and procedures.
* Attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
* Honest throughout hiring and employment.
* Preforms other duties as assigned..
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.