[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Setup of the new harness production work areas, including layouts, tooling and equipment setup, etc.
* Assist with transition from development to production, including qualification schedules and first articles.
* Responsible for the estimating of labor, tooling, processing steps for repair activities of various cable harnesses, including but not limited to signal cables, RF cables, fiber optic cables, high data rate cables, power cables, potting processes, etc.
* Responsible for the estimating of labor, tooling, processing steps for fabrication, test control units, as well as instrumentation panels and data system integration. Support development testing of all assembled units, panels and data systems as required.
* Responsible for generating and/or modifying written work orders to match intent of engineer drawings, specifications, manufacturer instructions and special fabrication requirements in sequential fabrication order with data and pedigree recording with quality inspection points to close out.
* Assist engineering with the development of processes and procedures for associated development and flight harnesses and equipment.
* Ensure test systems are setup per Acceptance Test Procedures (ATPs) and Qualification Test Procedures (QTPs).
* Assist in resolving operational issues found during process testing.
* Perform second party verification and hardware inspections to engineering models, drawings, specifications, and written procedures.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement projects for area safety and efficiency.
* Mentor individuals in improving skills and providing tribal knowledge in support of shop objectives.
* Attend meetings for information gathering, scheduling and status.
* Writes reports on shop and job status.
* Other duties as assigned or otherwise beneficial to fulfilling the mission and vision.
Experience in Aviation and Aerospace industries proffered
Please call Adan at 305-908-6049
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.