[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
position manages and directs all maintenance activities and provides leadership and technical expertise to production department and distribution center at the Plant.
Leading and developing direct reports while fostering a team environment
* Meeting or exceeding established goals (safety, process reliability - PR%, cost, waste, quality and
sanitation) as they relate to the plant performance. Responsible for performance metrics
* Spare parts process leader/owner.
* Serving as a maintenance resource for all utility mechanics in areas such effective maintenance,
operational based - automatous maintenance, machine shop, maintenance planning and lubrication
* Supporting and developing teams to ensure that information flow, personnel development, problem solving,
goal-setting and process improvements are an integral part of the daily activities.
* Managing training needs for the PM group to ensure that skill levels are managed and advanced as
needed to support plant equipment
* Resource planning, daily management and implementation of key initiatives including Safety, Effective
Maintenance, supporting sustained levels of Autonomous Maintenance and delivery of PR%
* Identifying, analyzing, and reducing equipment performance losses and elimination of repetitive loss.
* Leading teams to develop cultural and actionable plans to ensure continuous improvement throughout the
plant and distribution center
* Working cross-functionally to resolve issues
* Managing cost spending/overtime/budget controls and scheduling
* Facility maintenance at both plant and DC.
* Champion in Total Productive Maintenance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.