[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Must be open to all shifts
These assemblers will be working to assemble couplings for Audi. At each station, assemblers will be using hand tools to attach parts to the pallet that contains the coupling. Some stations require the assembler to attach parts using screws or bolts; hand dexterity is a frequently used skill in this position. There are work instructions at each station that the assemblers will be following. Some stations may have assemblers use quality inspection tools to verify quality of parts assembled.
Pay:$13.10/hr w/ a weekly attendance Bonus
You stay on one station for the entire day, they could switch you to another station the following day to cross-train.
- 2nd shifters report at 3:00 pm and the leads will give the new hires the option to work 8 hour shifts for the first week to adapt.
- If your contractor is starting on first shift, they will show up at 6:00 am for their first day.
- Must wear a mask
- Go to main entrance, temp. check and questionnaire
- Paired with a team lead that will give them an overview of the plant.
- Team lead will have them shadow someone for half a day and then start having the new hire do some of the work.
- Depending on their learning curve will determine how long the team lead is with them.
- Most new hires are able to learn a work station within a day or two. They will learn 1-2 stations during their first couple of weeks.
- Depending on training availability, some 2nd shift hires may work on 1st shift for up to a week.
- Cycle time, keeping pace with the flow of production. If a team lead thinks someone is falling behind, they will talk with the contractor to coach them. If coaching doesn't work, they will end the assignment
1st shift: 4:00 am to 2:30 pm
2nd shift: 3:00 pm to 1:30 am
3rd shift: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
Due to current customer demand, they are working Saturdays
Monday through Friday - 10 hour shifts
Saturday - 8 hour shifts
If your contractor is starting on first shift, they will show up at 6:00 am for their first day.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.