[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- This candidate will be a warehouse worker on the production floor and will assist with pulling products by hand for the customer.
- Duties will include pulling products off of shelving in the warehouse by using paper invoices that list customer requirements. All products will be pulled by hand.
- Lock down candidates on the products being pulled; all products are insulation materials and can by irritable to the skin. Skin protection is provided.
- Will be reading instructions and pulling orders to exact requirements of clients.
- Candidates must be flexible and open to different positions. They need someone that can move to different stations when it is needed.
- 80% of work will be order picking and the other 20% of the position will be utility work.
- Utility duties will include laminating materials, assisting the machine operators with loading product, setting the jet heads and assisting with pulling materials, packaging finished products, running the paint booth, and pulling orders.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.