[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently looking for Machine Operators and General Production workers looking to find a permanent home! This company is hiring candidates to a permanent role within their operations!
- Tolleson, AZ 83rd ave & Van Buren!
- Inside a warehouse with fans and swamp cooled.
- 1st shift: 6am-2pm Monday through Saturday
- 2nd shift: 2pm-10am Monday through Saturday
- 3rd shift: 10pm-6am Monday through Saturday
- Entry Level
- Motivated and ready to be trained.
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds on a regular basis.
- Inspect the line to verify the raw materials are the correct ones.
- Bring the appropriate labels, and spec sheets.
- Make the necessary change (s) of mandrel, glass guide.
- Load the core tray with core (3-5 pcs) take some foil jackets and place them on the machine (10-15 pcs) load the insulation into the glass unwind machine
- Always maintain a clean working area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Works under direct supervision and follows written/verbal instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, refers complex issues to others.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.