[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
An established water & wastewater equipment manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Electrical Controls Field Technician!
- Previous Industrial/Manufacturing experience
- Proficient with various Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) -- Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron etc.
- Experience with PLC programming and electrical troubleshooting
- Maintain, repair, and adjust electrical equipment including but not limited to Circuitry, manual & electronic controls, motors, AC & DC Drives, Controls, etc.
- Troubleshoot and calibrate equipment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics, and diagrams
- HMI experience
- Experience running conduit and commissioning
- Startup of heavy electrical controls equipment
- Wiring experience
- Must be willing to submit to a drug and background screen
- Valid Driver's License
- This is a field role -- Technician will traveling from site to site throughout Oklahoma (possibility for travel to outside surrounding states)
- Daytime role
- Opportunity for overtime
- Additional benefits
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.