[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
-1-year experience with hand and power tools
-Able to read a tape measure
You will be responsible for multiple aspects in the facility. You could be working on an assembly line or sub assembly line to produce products. That involves the insertion of materials, clamping, fitting parts, and use of hand tools and measurement skills.
These candidates can also be operating on the end of the finished roller line or production line sorting trusses per type and order to keep the finished product organized. They may have to band or help band panels as well as mark the types of panels, attach warning or bearing tags, make visual inspections of the truss quality.
- Comprehend and follow production layouts, work orders and technical specifications.
- Select, align, assemble and join precut parts to build trusses and similar supports.
- Build trusses, walls and other similar supports used in building construction.
- Check actual dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly of final product.
- Operate a variety of equipment like forklifts, hammers, screwdrivers, compact drills etc.
- Maintain adherence to technical specifications, quality standards and safety practices.
Shifts Available: 6 am - 4:30 pm (1st) / 4:30 pm - 4:30 am (2nd)
Location: Westfield, MA
* Entry level candidates encouraged to apply *
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.