[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
For the shipping portion of this job the candidate will be responsible for scheduling trucks to pick up material & also setting up their own truck schedule as they have two trucks of their own. The QC role involves inspecting trucks when they come in & out with material and conducting daily counting of material & enters count sheets in our system.
Candidate will be responsible for the following on a daily basis:
1. Entering in orders on the computer working within their proprietary system
2. Doing cycle counts in the yard counting the product number in the bins and entering those numbers into their system.
3. Must be able to greet drivers and radio back to the warehouse letting them know the trucks are there.
1. Must have basic Microsoft Office computer knowledge.
2. Must be good with basic math and be okay with counting product.
3. Must be okay with walking into a Warehouse/Industrial environment on a daily basis.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.