[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
An exciting, long-term opportunity with a large Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer. Candidates must have strong attention to detail and open to working a lot of overtime.
- Automotive manufacturing preferred
- 1-2+ manufacturing/production experience preferred
- Open to entry-level; must have great attitude and work 6 days/week
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Open to taking a drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation
- Must be open to working minimum of 6 days/week; Monday- Saturday
Requires steel toed shoes/composite toed shoes, jeans/work pants, and white t-shirt.
$14.25/hour-$14.50/hour starting out, pay increase after 6 months. **ALL employees will move to either a 2nd or 3rd shift, after 90 working-day, probationary period.**
- 1st shift (will move to 2nd or 3rd): Monday-Saturday, 6:00am-2:20pm
- 2nd shift: Monday-Saturday, 2:00pm-10:20pm
- 3rd shift: Sunday-Friday, 10:00pm-6:20pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.