[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1st shift: 6am - 2:30pm
Pay Rate: $20 - $21/hr
Company in Lancaster, PA is looking for a Mechanical Inspector to join their team on 1st shift. If you have Machining or Quality Inspection experience, this job could be the right fit for you!
* Perform in-coming, in-process, and final inspection of tight tolerance precision machined components.
* Complete inspection reports using Microsoft Excel
* Work with personnel on shop floor to perform first piece inspection.
* Create inspection plans.
* Other miscellaneous inspection related tasks.
* Ability to use micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers, drop indicator, thread plug and ring gauges, surface plate, microscope, etc
* Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word to produce inspection reports.
* Experience using manual coordinate measuring machine is a plus.
* Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
* Experience in a machine shop and / or quality environment.
* Good math skills
* Understanding of ANSI Y14.5 geometric dimensions and tolerances.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.