[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pick, wrap and properly stack bagged salt products meeting safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Operate forklift to support operating production shift meeting safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Drop palletized bag product at a rate sufficient to support operating production shift meeting safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- All work to be performed to standards set by the Company Policy and regulatory agency.
- Maintain work area clear of hazards and in compliance with housekeeping, safety and environmental standards.
- Operate forklift to load trucks for delivery.
- Shift flexibility
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Able to climb steps routinely
- Able to lift 50+lbs for long hours
- Mechanically inclined
Must be flexible
**If qualified, please call Neil at 321-775-4188
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.