[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently looking for Service Technicians Levels 1, 2 and 3.
Please call to set up next steps! Fast moving opportunity!!!
This is a true Industrial / Material Handling Equipment (MHE) maintenance job. They may do some PM facilities work, but most will be done on conveyor systems.
GMA - This is an entry level maintenance position. No actual professional manufacturing or distribution experience required.
- ii. Must be mechanically inclined and have experience working with a wide array of hand tools in a professional capacity
- iii. Blue print and schematic reading a plus but not required
- iv. Military background is highly preferred. Mechanics who have worked on military equipment would be ideal.
- v. Automotive mechanic or diesel mechanic also an option.
- 1. They must have true mechanic skills however, not just changing oil, filters, etc. They need to understand troubleshooting and repair.
- vi. Some light facility maintenance. Changing filters, etc.
- vii. Mostly mechanical conveyor PM work greasing, checking, tightening bolts, etc.
Techs - This is the intermediate role. Must have professional experience in a maintenance capacity.
ii. Must have strong mechanical background and experience in a manufacturing or distribution center is highly preferred
- iii. Conveyor maintenance experience is highly preferred
- iv. Some electrical skills are required
- 1. All of the above from the GMA plus below
- 2. Ability to utilize meters
- 3. 24V to 480V troubleshooting and repair
- 4. Interpret schematics
- 5. Some light facility maintenance
Multi-skilled - This is the expert level Technician.
- ii. All of the above from GMA and Tech plus below
- iii. Must have firm understanding of material handling equipment and the interaction between the equipment and their controls (PLCs)
- iv. Siemens and Schneider PLCs - Troubleshooting. NO Programming.
- v. Great communication skills as this person will be in more of a lead role. Will communicate issues to the ops manager and GM
- vi. Some type of formal education is highly preferred (Associates in industrial technology or mechatronics, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.