[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking electrical and mechanical assemblers to work with a few different reputable clients in Howard and Anne Arundel Counties. Pay is commensurate based on experience. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of assembly experience and display proficiency reading blueprints and schematics as well as using hand and power tools. Interested candidates can apply below or by sending their resume with "Assembler Application" in the subject line.
- Assemblers will demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashion
- Read blue prints and schematics
- Tubing, grinding, electrical troubleshooting
- Mechanically assemble conveyors
- Provide feedback to Manufacturing and Engineering regarding the adequacy of selected components and hardware for the assembly process in an effort to improve manufacturability
- Responsible for performing manufacturing operations on assemblies or subassemblies and/or electromechanical assemblies used in devices of moderate to difficult complexity
- Work under limited supervision using one or more of the following: drawings, visual aids and verbal and written instructions to manufacture subassemblies or final assemblies, and/or electromechanical assemblies
- Responsible in the troubleshooting of electromechanical production equipment
- At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, QA and Materials
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.