[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We Are Currently Seeking Maintenance Mechanics In The Venice Area!
- Participate in the establishment of new equipment and the improvement of existing process equipment.
- Cleans and organizes work area according to production and safety standards.
- Responsible for performing assignments in conformance with appropriate Regulatory (cGMP's) and departmental
- Standard Operating Procedures which assure the quality of our products.
- Documents all work performed; complies with acceptable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards.
- Helps to attain goals of the maintenance department and the facility by contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Contributes to the production of a quality product which requires quality equipment maintained and updated by the maintenance department.
- Uses critical thinking skills to determine possible causes of equipment failure.
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and management as to potential problems that need addressing or opportunities that may be acted upon.
- Must be a self-starter and have the initiative to create work when the daily tasks are completed.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- 2-2-3 schedule
Temperature controlled work environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.