[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**This contract role can be 100% remote**
We are currently seeking a SAR (Source Approval Request) Project Manager to join our client
- Interpreting mechanical drawings and dimensional tolerances and knowledge of precision gauges.
- Order and control government furnished technical documents for the Defense Logistics Agency.
- Streamline flow of government solicitation evaluation for estimating.
- Participate in analyzing manufacturing processes and supplier services to facilitate quoting with Engineering Director.
- Administered all government contracts from inception to completion for quoting process.
- Verify inspection documentation for compliance to government regulations.
- Monitored all inspection forms and quality system requirements.
- Review engineering operation sheets.
- Must have SAR knowledge in all 4 categories
- Proficient with BOMs, CAD drawings, Solid Works, and MS Office
- Understands reverse engineering and testing processes for multiple products
- Understands Quality Management Processes
- 5-10years of experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.