[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently Journeyman Electrician in the Arlington area.
- This person will be responsible for assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical wiring, equipment, wire harnesses, fixtures, and tooling.
- This person will also need to be able to diagnose/troubleshoot malfunctioning systems and machinery to figure out the issue and direct on how to repair it.
- These candidates will also be inspecting the already existing electrical systems to make sure that they are operating properly and that everything is set up appropriately.
Must be open to shift!
Pay Rate: $26/hr
Location: Arlington, TX
- Journeyman's Electrician License or equivalent experience (8 years of electrician experience).
- 4+ years of experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- 4+ years of experience working on heavy duty equipment and machinery.
If interested in this opportunity, send a resume and
Contact Payson Bain at 817-345-4941.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.