[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking to hire a Shop Helper for our client who specializes in the production of lead, zinc, brass and copper profiles for stained glass art and the french door and window industry.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 5pm & Fri 7:00am - 3:30pm
You would be responsible for helping out around a production shop environment. Moving boxes, palletizing product, helping use machinery as needed, cleaning shop.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs (assisted, and not repetitively)
- Must be flexible as job duties may vary from day to day
- Must have permanent work status in Canada as this is a long term position
- Drive to grow within a company, there is lots of long term opportunity
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Additional 2.5 weeks paid vacation at Christmas time
- $1000/yr towards medical / dental
- Company offers growth opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.