[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking to hire several Industrial Assemblers/Mechanics.
Responsible for repairing and rebuilding units in order to ensure customer satisfaction, must have basic mechanical ability, maintain daily production goals and represent the company in a professional manner to both customers and employees.
The primary duties are:
- Disassembling heavy duty transmission differentials and diagnosing the problem.
- Cleaning and painting use-able parts for reassembly.
- Writing up parts used in shop and submitting to shop manager or branch manager.
- Assembling and inspecting the unit in a production environment.
- Properly using and maintaining all shop equipment including, but not limited to parts washer, air tools, bench and hand grinders.
Open to entry level candidates - must be able to work in very fast paced environment.
Pay $15-$18 depending on experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.