[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
11PM to 7AM
Working under general supervision and limited direction, follows oral or written instructions, performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations (including machine operations) to mass produce medical device products by performing the following duties. Needs to pass visual acuity and able to lift 30 lbs.
* Performs complex tasks in the preparation for medical device assembly.
* Places parts in specified relationship to each other per written documentation.
* Assembles products according to approved standard operating procedures.
* Sets up, adjusts, operates, maintains and cleans complex machines to perform assembly process on assembly line. Able to perform complex set ups.
* Works at different workstations as production needs require.
* Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
* Performs self-inspection on all assembly work performed.
* Conduct complex quality inspection of own or other's work.
* Perform complex first piece inspections utilizing test equipment.
* Has been trained on multiple workstations where at least three of the operations is consider complex and/or critical. Example Air Extruder (Coex, Vaccum, single ), Wire Ext (BC,TP), FEP, Cut to length, expansion equip. GC or combination of these training based on business needs
* Maintains clean and orderly workstation.
* Accurately records and completes all manufacturing documentation, i.e., logbooks.
Please call Adan at 305-908-6049
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.