[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
AEROTEK HAS General Assembly positions with a well-known Automotive company that will be starting immediately in KOKOMO, IN. They will be needing 30+people that will be starting as soon as in Monday September 21st!!!
- Work on the production line with capability to make rate
- Ensure that production requirements and quality standards are met consistently
- Able to work overtime as needed, including daily and weekends
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Maintain a clean and safe work area(5S)
- Follow escalation procedure for Downtime & Quality Issues
- Prepare line set-up for the next shift
- Complete Daily Process Monitoring
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years' experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work 2nd and 3rd shift preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching
- Reliable and punctual
- The facility is very clean and climate controls.
- Employees need to enter a static free room before entering the facility.
- Static resistant shoes are required as well as a light lab coat before entering the production floor.
- There is a turnstile that you have to test your static level before even entering the production floor.
- On the floor employees are clean cut and are very friendly.
- All employees must be able to display a positive attitude and be able to have a customer service approach.
- $12 hour (Time and a half after 40 hours)
- $500-$600 per week depending on OT.
- WEEKLY PAY
MUST BE WILLING TO SUBMIT TO A DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Please call Ben Magsamen at 317-567-6637, or apply to start the hiring process now!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.