[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently hiring for warehouse workers/ forklift operators in the Delaware County Area for a great manufacturing company. As a warehouse worker you will be responsible for operating the warehouse equipment (sit down forklift, pallet jacks) to unload and load trucks as well as loading the production lines with the material that they need. In additional to operating the warehouse equipment, any prior experience using RF scanners to track and pick orders is a plus for this position.
Please review the qualifications and job description below and if interested submit your resume for consideration:
- Prior warehouse experience
- Experience operating forklifts and pallet jacks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- SAP experience is preferred, good computer skills
- Familiarity with GMPs/SOPs would be a bonus.
- Working in a cGMP experience
- electric forklift experience
- experience working with high and sense rack systems
- start out in prepping orders which is the last line of defense prior to getting out orders to customers
- Candidates start out in prepping orders which is the last line of defense prior to getting out orders to customers
- Checking labels, checking codes, counting, checking and applying stickers, loading in correct directions, ensuring pallets are clean
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.