[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1st & 2nd shift Machine Operators are Needed!
- Using a print, verifies that specified hardware is installed in the correct location.
- Positions, aligns, and bolts specified dies over anvil and ram of machine and positions fixtures in machine bed.
- Prepares a pick list for required hardware to subtract from inventory.
- Turns knobs and sets screws to adjust depth and pressure limit of ram stroke.
- Deliver first piece to inspection for verification of dimensions and hardware location.
- Aligns holes of work pieces with the anvil of machine.
- Positions hardware with holes in work pieces over anvil or against fixtures.
- Depresses pedal to lower ram that inserts hardware into the work pieces.
- Fills hopper with hardware when operating semiautomatic machines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.