[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Janitor Opening: Pay - $14/hr
Aerotek is hiring for the facilities management team and their janitorial contract in the Chrysler Mopar facility. Chrysler has converted their factory to support he auto part needs of emergency vehicles during the COVID crisis. They send out parts for police vehicles and emergency medical vehicles. Mopar has requested an additional seasonal janitorial team in response to COVID to be solely responsible for touch point cleaning and sanitation.
* This person will be cleaning the office, break rooms, bathrooms and warehouse floor.
* Will take out trash and put into trash compactor daily.
* Sweeping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
* Cleaning and vacuuming rugs, carpets.
* Dusting furniture and equipment
* Polishing metal work
* Washing walls, ceilings, windows, door panels, and sills
* Empty wastebaskets and ashtrays
* Take out trash
* Replenish bathroom supplies
* Replace light bulbs if needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.